Christ a Shepherd
1. My Shepherd will supply my need;
Jehovah is his name.
In pastures fresh he makes me feed,
Beside the living stream.
2. He brings my wandering spirit back,
When I forsake his ways;
And leads me, for his mercy’s sake,
In paths of truth and grace.
3. When I walk through the shades of death,
Thy presence is my stay;
A word of thy supporting breath
Drives all my fears away.
4. Thy hand, in sight of all my foes,
Does still my table spread;
My cup with blessings overflows;
Thy oil anoints my head.
5.The sure provisions of my God
Attend me all my days.
O may thy house be my abode,
And all my work be praise!
6. There would I find a settled rest,
(While others go and come)
No more a stranger or a guest,
But like a child at home.