Statement of Faith
- There is one true God, subsisting in three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is Omnipotent – Omnipresent – Omniscient.
- The Holy Scriptures of truth (Received Text) containing the Old and New Testaments are the inspired, inerrant and infallible word of God. The Authorised Version (King James) is the most accurate translation in the English language. It does not just contain the Word of God, it is the Word of God, and is our only authority in matters of doctrine and practice.
- God created, in six days, all things animate and inanimate and upholds all things through Christ Jesus by the Word of His power. Therefore all principalities and powers being ordained of God are subject to Him.
- Adam was created upright in God’s image but fell into sin, thus bringing upon himself and all his descendants, condemnation and the righteous wrath of God.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God made manifest in the flesh. By taking unto Himself a real body and a reasonable soul, was by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God taken and by wicked hands crucified and slain. Thus He became the only redemption for sinful man by the shedding of His own precious blood; when He suffered, bled and died on the cross as the complete atonement for the sins of His people. On the third day He rose again from the dead, and ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of God the Father. From thence He will come to this earth a second time to judge the living and the dead. All His redeemed people will then be received into heaven and thus enjoy eternal glory and everlasting happiness. The wicked shall be turned into Hell* and all nations that forget God. [*Eternal punishment, damnation]. The judgement of Jesus Christ is absolute and eternal.
- We believe that the Just shall live by faith, and that sinful man can do nothing to obtain acceptance with God, other than having faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work upon the cross and looking to Him as THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. We reject all other religious systems which teach that men are saved by any merit of their own, or that they may come to God by any other way or intermediary than the Lord Jesus Christ.