As a Christian Watch Member you will receive approximately 6 mailings per year with useful information, encouragement and resources.
The Pastoral material included with our mailings has received a very favourable response from our Members and because of this positive response we felt led by the Lord to include items of a spiritual nature from time to time.
Here is a list of the material which featured in the Nov/Dec 2017 issue to members to give you an idea of the content of a mailing.
- Letter from the Vice-Chairman,
- Our Glorious Protestant Reformation
(Report on CW/Trinitarian Bible Society Meeting)
by Ian Henderson
- The Reformation and 1688 – J. C. Philpot
- The Church is not a Safe Place – Joe Boot, Wilberforce Academy
- Transgender Ideology in Schools – Rev. Ivan Foster
- Be Strong in the Lord, and in the Power of His Might
Letter by Susan Wallace
- News and Current Affairs
- ‘Set your affection on things above’ – John Newton
- Report of Outreach at the CRE Exhibition – Marcus Brockes
- Christ’s Incarnation – Jonathan Edwards