“The 33:12 Report” Episode 2
Pastor Peter Simpson will be discussing:
Did You Know that Gospel Preaching Saved Britain from a Potential Violent Revolution in the 18th Century?
Today’s show will focus on this amazing time in Britain’s history that is rarely known.
Topics covered will be:
1) The state of the country in the early 18th century
2) Anointed, vigorous preaching
3) The social consequences of gospel preaching
“The 33:12 Report” Episode 1
(the title being based on Psalm 33:12) Pastor Peter Simpson will be discussing:
1) Does God deal differently with different nations?
2) Does God respond to the prayers of specific nations?
3) How is prayer related to economics, agriculture and national stability?
NATIONHOOD, MULTICULTURALISM AND CLIMATE CHANGE
The conference sermon delivered at the 2019 Britain’s Only Hope – the Gospel Conference at Penn Free Methodist Church. Pastor Peter Simpson expounds Jeremiah 5:17-25 and deals with the current key issues – from a Biblical perspective – of nationhood, multiculturalism and climate change.
Prior to the Second Vatican Council held in Rome in 1962, all protestants were considered heretics by the Roman Catholic Church. After the council the Vatican proclaimed that protestants were now “separated brethren” and a movement began to assimilate protestants back into the Catholic Church. The Ecumenical movement leading to a one world church.