1. Free grace to every heaven-born soul
Will be their constant theme;
Long as eternal ages roll,
They’ll still adore the Lamb.
2. Free grace alone can wipe the tears
From our lamenting eyes;
Can raise our souls from guilty fears
To joy that never dies.
3. Free grace can death itself outbrave,
And take its sting away;
Can souls unto the utmost save,
And them to heaven convey.
4. Our Saviour, by free grace alone,
His building shall complete;
With shouting bring forth the head stone,
Crying, Grace, grace to it.
5. May I be found a living stone,
In Salem’s streets above;
And help to sing before the throne,
Free grace and dying love.
Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. Zechariah 4:7
That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. Titus 3:7